Personal Care Attendant - Hillside
0.7EFT (40 hrs per fortnight) Permanent Part Time
Applications are invited for the position of Personal Care Attendant. Current part-time staff may apply for additional hours. The successful applicant should possess the following:
• Current Certificate III or IV in Aged Care Work.
• Current Certificate in food handling.
• Evidence of recent professional development.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to implement required tasks in allocated time frames.
• Current First Aid Certificate.
The position description, located below, provides further details on duties and responsibilities and essential criteria which suitable applicants will be shortlisted.
Nurse Unit Manager