Home Care Packages Coordinator
Permanent .9 EFT
10 Jan 2021
We are seeking a suitable and interested staff member to manage the delivery of high quality, professional and integrated support services to elderly home care package clients in the community. As the coordinator you will promote safety and independence enabling people to remain in their homes and continuing to engage with their communities while managing a small team.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
· Keeping up-to-date with government legislated standards, guidelines and reforms
· Managing a small team of case managers
· Work with clients to develop a package of care that meets their needs
· Coordinating and providing care that is safe, timely, effective and efficient, equitable and client centred.
· Address any client concerns.
· Maintain client records by reviewing case notes, logging events and progress.
The position description, located below provides further details on duties and responsibilities and essential criteria which suitable applicants will be shortlisted.
Acting Community Service Manager