Gateway Intake Officer
0.4 EFT Part Time Limited Tenure from 3/2/20 to 30/6/20
We are seeking a suitable and interested individual to work in our Gateway program at Gippsland Southern Health Service. The Gateway program is the point of entry for all Allied Health and Community Services referrals.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
• Processing new client referrals.
• Registering all clients onto the GSHS data management systems.
• Undertaking initial needs identification.
• Undertaking home risk screening assessments.
• Booking appointments for clients.
• Liaising with Allied Health and Nursing staff.
The position description, located below, provides further details on duties and responsibilities and essential criteria which suitable applicants will be shortlisted.
Allied Health Manager