Associate Nurse Unit Manager - Hillside
0.5 EFT Permanent Part Time
Gippsland Southern Health Service invites applications from suitably experienced Registered Nurses for the ANUM Position at Hillside Lodge, a 30 bed residential aged care facility in Korumburra. The role will have responsibility for assisting in the coordination and supervision of staff at Hillside Lodge, as well as providing support to the Nurse Unit Manager.
Applicants should be Registered Nurses with relevant aged care experience, and have sound communication, organisational and team work skills with the ability to administer complex workloads.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
• Tertiary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse.
• Current registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency).
• Working knowledge and understanding of ACFI assessments.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Organisational and problem solving skills.
• Time management and decision making skills.
• Evidence of ongoing self-development.
The position description, located below, provides further details on duties and responsibilities and essential criteria which suitable applicants will be shortlisted.
Nurse Unit Manager