General Ward and Urgent Care Centre – Leongatha Hospital. Current vacancies for ongoing, full or part-time and casual.
Are you a Registered Nurse with Urgent Care experience, looking for a work-life balance? A caring and compassionate person seeking employment within a great team environment? Gippsland Southern Health Service is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to be part of our General Ward team.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications/experience:
- Tertiary qualifications as a Registered Nurse.
- Current AHPRA Registered Nurse registration (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency).
- Evidence of ongoing self-development.
- Demonstrated practice within ANCI competencies and Codes of Ethics/Professional conduct.
- Experience working in an Urgent Care Centre is essential, Critical Care desirable.
GSHS offers a comprehensive orientation program on commencement of employment. Staff have access to supportive staff mentoring, education and development programs. Salary Packaging is available for all staff. All applicants will be required to provide a current satisfactory police check.
The position description, located below, provides further details on duties and responsibilities and essential criteria which suitable applicants will be shortlisted.
Nurse Unit Manager